This twin turreted tank was armed with two browning machine guns and was designated the 7TPdw these tanks were known to be used by the second company of the first tank battalion in September 1939.
This single turreted tank was armed with a 37mm Swedish Bofors anti-tank gun and one 7.92mm Browning machine gun. Produced from late 1938, they were fitted with radio equipment mounted a rear turret storage bin. Designated the 7TPjw, a total of 97 were produced. These tanks were known to have been used by the second company of the second tank battalion in September 1939.
This was the Polish version of the Vickers 6 ton tank produced at the Ursus plant under licence. Armed with a short barrel 47mm cannon . 34 examples were used to equip two light tank companies including 121 company of the 10th mechanised "Black" brigade in September 1939.
300 TK-3 were produced from 1931 at Ursus near Warsaw. The TK-3 was powered by a Ford Type A engine and was the first all-Polish tracked armored vehicle. The crew of two was housed in lightly armored (3-8mm) superstructure. TK-3 was armed with a single 7.92mm wz.25 machine gun, which was operated by the commander. TK tanks were used to equip reconnaissance units attached to infantry Divisions.
The TKS was an up-armored version of TK-3 tankette. 390 were produced from 1934, at the Ursus works until September of 1939. The TKS was powered by a license-produced Polski Fiat 122B engine and featured many modifications including strengthened suspension.Like the TK3 the armament consisted of single 7.92mm wz.25 (late) or wz.30 (early) machine gun and its armor protection ranged from 3-10mm . TKS tanks were used by Polish cavalry units assigned to infantry Divisions.